A FEW WORDS
ABOUT OUR STORY
Zerovia was born with a vision to create quality products that are good for your health and your loved ones health.
We believe that small changes in life can promote complete well being so that’s why we put our heart and soul into creating products that are trustworthy, genuine, and help our consumers reach their wellness goals everyday. With our commitment towards sustainability of the planet, people and nature, we embark on a journey towards creating complete well being with every touch of Zerovia.
- In todays world health is what everybody neglects so in order to take care of that we have created for you bodys everyday needs Zerovia.
- Tasting is believing: We believe in one this ….TASTE
- Small changes in life can promote complete well being
- Stirt he perfect sweetness created with the purest form of Stevia
- Zerovia is 100% sweetness from Zero calories
- Helps regulate blood sugar levels
- Does not cause cavatties and tooth decay
HAVING Zero calories
Does not cause
What you change….changes YOU!
Nutritionists and fitness experts around the world are emphasising the fact that eating healthy is a way of life. We tell you how you can keep your body healthy, nourished and fit by making simple changes to your daily food habits
What make Zerovia the best alternative to regular sugar?
Most sugar alternatives are artificial, unlike Zerovia which contains the all-natural Stevia herb extract. This makes it the perfect sugar for people who have been medically advised to avoid sugar. Now enjoy the sweetness without compromising on health.
Modern times boasts of one of the greatest discoveries of health – Stevia leaves. Although around for centuries, its health benefits are now getting acknowledged worldwide. Stevia is a sweet herb from nature that contains zero calories. It is natural and safe for consumption.
The active compounds of Zerovia are steviol glycosides (mainly stevioside and rebaudioside), which have up to 250 times the sweetness of sugar. Zerovia is derived from a plant named Stevia rebaudiana, thus it is a naturally occurring sweetener.